|Visit one of our branches to apply today!
View Savings Accounts FAQs
1. How much money do I need to open a basic savings account?
$10.00 for EC personal or $200.00 for US personal
2. How much money do I need to open a basic savings account for a club,
association or business?
EC$10.00 or US$200.
3. Do I need ID to open an account?
Yes, 2 pieces of ID. A passport and a government issued picture ID.
4. Can I remove a signatory from a personal savings account?
No. The account would have to be closed and a new account opened.
5. Can I remove a signatory from a club or business savings account?
Yes, upon receipt of authorized written instructions.
6. Can I add someone’s name to my savings account?
Yes. You should accompany the person who is to be added and indicate intentions to a Bank representative.
7. Are there any penalties for closing a National Bank Account?
Closing a savings account within 6 months of opening attract a $25.00 fee.