Mobile Top Up
Mobile top up is an exciting new product being offered by National Bank that is geared towards simplifying the top up process.
- Top up at any National Bank ATM with your National Bank debit card or a valid credit card
- The service is quick and easy
- Eliminate the trip to a top up agent
- Top up any LIME or Digicel handset
- Top up via your handset (registration required)
- Service is free
View Savings Accounts FAQs
1. Do I need to subscribe to use the National Bank Top-Up service?
NO. You can visit any National Bank ATM and top-up any LIME or Digicel phone.
However, if you want to top-up direct from your handset, you must subscribe to the service.
2. How can I subscribe for the service?
Register at any National Bank ATM or if you have any issues visit any of our Branches in St. Kitts and Nevis.
3. Do I have to have a National Bank Account?
YES and NO. If you want to topup using your mobile phone then YES.
However, to topup at the ATM you do not need a National Bank Account.
4. What do I need to register?
You need a debit or credit card from National Bank. Registration is for the ability to topup via your handset. If you are topping up at the ATM there is no need to register. You just need to select the ‘Topup’ button and follow the instructions on the screen.
5. How do I register?
Registration for ATM Top ups will be added to the National Bank ATM menu.
o Select Top up
o Select Registration and follow the instructions when prompted.
Please note that you must enter the full 10 digits that make up your mobile number. ie. 1869 XXX XXXX (the number need to be entered without the spaces)
6. How will you know that your registration has been successful?
Immediately after you have successfully registered, you will receive a text message with your PIN(passcode) indicating that your registration has been successful. Your PIN will be required to topup directly from your phone.
7. Will I be prompted to change my PIN(passcode)?
No. However, you can change your PIN at any time. See below for instructions for changing your PIN.
8. How secure is the system?
The system is just as secure as if you were using it to make a regular withdrawal. There is the same level of security and encryption protocol with this service as has been incorporated throughout the Bankâ€™s system.
9. Having registered how do you access the service?
Select ATM Top ups at any National Bank ATM
Or send message ‘RC 10 XXXX’ to 6680 to Top Up Your Digicel Phone $10
Or ‘RC 10 XXXX’ to 122 to Topup your LIME Phone $10
Where ‘10’ represent the amount you wish to top up and XXXX represent your PIN.
10. What happens after you dial the carrier?
If your topup is successful you will receive two (2) text messages confirming the topup amount and indicating your balance.
11. Can I top up both my DIGICEL & LIME Phones?
12. Do I have to top-up at the ATM?
No. After you have registered at an ATM you may top-up using your mobile handset or the ATM.
13. What is the cost of the service? Do I have to pay for the text message to topup my phone?
The service is free. You do not have to pay for the text message sent to topup your phone.
14. How will I know that my phone has been topped up?
You will receive a text message if you used your Mobile Handset? You will receive a receipt and a message on your hand set if you used the ATM.
15. Can I topup while Iâ€™m abroad (overseas)?
NO. The short codes can only be used in St. Kitts and Nevis.
16. Can I change my PIN that was generated by the system and sent to me when I registered?
YES. Send message ‘CP NNNN XXXX’ to 6680 to Change your PIN on a Digicel Phone
Or ‘CP NNNN XXXX’ to 122 to Change your PIN on your LIME Phone where NNNN represent the NEW PIN that you wish to use and XXXX represent your current PIN.
17. Can I topup someone else from my mobile handset?
Yes. However, you will have to request this feature by visiting or calling the Bank after you have registered for the handset topup feature. Call 465-2204 ext 1111.