Automated Teller Machines (ATMs)
Our electronic banking services are second to none. Pay your utility bills at any of our ATMS or via our Online or Mobile Banking Platforms.
Locations in St. Kitts:
- West Independence Square Street
- Pelican Mall
- St. Johnson’s Village
- Port Zante
- Mau Pau Casino, Port Zante
- C.A.P. Southwell Industrial Park
- Sugars, Frigate Bay
- Royal St. Kitts Casino, Frigate Bay
- Robert Bradshaw International Airport
- Main Street, Cayon
- Main Street, Lodge
- Main Street, Saddlers
- Main Street, St. Paul’s
- Main Street, Sandy Point
- Old Road
Locations in Nevis:
- Prince William Street
- Vance Amory Airport
View ATMs FAQs
1. Can I make deposits at the ATM?
Deposits can only be made at the Head Office, Pelican Mall and Sandy Point Branch ATMs.
2. How long does it take for my deposits to be credited to my account?
Deposits made before 2:00 pm Monday - Thursday and before 4:00 pm on Friday will be credited the same day. Deposits made after the stated hours will be credited the following business day.
3. Can I pay bills at the ATM?
Yes you can. Simply complete a form at the Customer Service Department at any branch or send a letter to the bank with the account to be debited and the utility numbers to be credited to sign upo for the service.
4. Where are the ATMS Located?
Click ATMS on the home page for our ATM Locations.