Invest wisely. Choose National and eliminate the guess work.
Are you interested in earning higher returns on your money by investing some of your extra cash in shares on the Eastern Caribbean Securities Market (ECSM) or Treasury Bills and Bonds on the Regional Government Securities Market (RGSM)?
If you are interested in investing in the stock market, you are required to use the services provided by a brokerage firm, which acts as an intermediary between buyers and sellers in the market.
As licensed Brokers for the Eastern Caribbean Securities Exchange, we offer a range of brokerage services to our clients and pride ourselves in maintaining a high level of confidentiality. We believe that our combined knowledge and experience will provide the foundation to assist you in realizing your investment goals. Our team of experienced professionals would be happy to provide you with the following services
- Buying securities on behalf of prospective investors
- Selling securities offered by existing shareholders
- Provide updated market information and prospectuses for upcoming Treasury Bill auctions and Bond issues
- Process changes to your shareholder records such as transfer of ownership and personal information update
Our licensed Representative would assist you in opening the required investment account with National Bank to facilitate the buying and selling of securities on the market. The process entails the completion of a New Customer Account form and Politically Exposed Person (PEP) form and providing the information below:
- Two government-issued picture IDs to open the account
- Proof of Address (eg. Utility bill, Bank statement from another Bank, Rental lease agreement)
- Copy of your most recent Registry account statement issued by the Eastern Caribbean Central Securities Depository (ECCSD) if you are an existing holder of securities at the ECCSD.
Schedule an Appointment
For further information or to schedule an appointment, call 465-2204 ext. 1503 and we would be happy to help you.