Build, purchase, or complete a house already under construction.
Unlock the door to financial freedom with OWN, your mortgage solution that goes beyond. Pay off student loans, consolidate debts, acquire land or a vehicle, and handle legal fees and closing costs effortlessly.
Enjoy no payment for the first 3 months and no interest accrued in the first 3 months (optional).
Financing up to
For up to
How much can I afford?
Not sure if you pre-qualify for a National mortgage? Let's help.
- Empowerment through home ownership
- Increase net worth
- Secure your financial stability
- Lock in low interest rate
- Reduce monthly payments by consolidating consumer debts
- Save money
- Two government issued picture IDs
- Proof of employment (Stating salary and years of service)
- Detailed estimate of the house to be constructed/repaired/renovated
- Copy of approved plans/drawings of house to be constructed
OWN is a Mortgage Loan for everyone. The loan provides funding to acquire or build a residential home and pay out existing consumer debt with a single affordable monthly payment.
You can borrow UP TO $1 Million with the OWN Mortgage.
Yes. You can include the cost of buying or building a residential house, completing a house, paying student loans, paying existing creditors, purchasing land, purchasing a vehicle, and paying legal fees.
Yes. Anyone with a desire to own a house may apply.
Yes. All you need is a current job letter, three (3) most recent payslips and two (2) forms of valid IDs.
- If Building:Approved building plans, detailed estimates, and copy of property title.
- If Buying: Purchase and Sale agreement, a valuation of the property, copy of the property title/deed and current receipt for property taxes
Yes. You may qualify for a credit card, a line of credit and/or any other credit facility.
It depends on you. The maximum repayment period is 40 years.
The 3.99% rate is guaranteed for 5 years and will remain at or below market rate for the remaining term. Every mortgage contract presently in the market, across all financial institutions, has a limited renewable term – typically 3 years. National Bank’s mortgage term is standard 5 years, and National Bank has never raised mortgage rates.
No. SKNANB offers a Switch mortgage for that purpose.
No. We currently offer Mortgage facilities for properties located within the Federation only.