Finally finished my studies...I am so ready to pay off my loans and own my own home.
Hey grads, with APEX, we've got your back! Say goodbye to student loans, consolidate debts, and get into your dream home—all with a monthly payment that won't stress you out. Plus, APEX helps with building, buying, or finishing a house, getting a new ride, and covering legal fees.
Let's make your post-uni life a breeze—talk to us about APEX today!
Enjoy no payment for the first 3 months and no interest accrued in the first 3 months.
Financing up to
For up to
How much can I afford?
Not sure if you pre-qualify for a National mortgage? Let's help.
- Empowerment through home ownership
- Increase net worth
- Secure your financial stability
- Lock in low interest rate
- Reduce monthly payments by consolidating consumer debts
- Save money
- Two government issued picture IDs
- Proof of employment (Stating salary and years of service)
- Detailed estimate of the house to be constructed/repaired/renovated
- Copy of approved plans/drawings of house to be constructed
Apex is a Mortgage Loan targeted at Graduates (with a bachelor’s degree or higher). The loan provides funding to pay out existing student and consumer loans and acquire a residential home with a single affordable monthly payment.
Apex Mortgage covers transactions up to $1 Million.
Yes. You can include the cost of buying or building a residential house, completing a house, paying existing creditors, paying off a student loan (in the Federation), purchasing a vehicle and paying legal fees and expenses.
Yes. Any graduate with a desire to own a house may apply.
Yes. All you need is a current job letter, three (3) most recent payslips and two (2) forms of valid IDs.
- If Building: Approved building plans and detailed estimates
- If Buying: Purchase and Sale agreement, a valuation of the property, copy of the property title/deed and current receipt for property taxes
Yes. You may qualify for a credit card, a line of credit and/or any other credit facility.
It depends on you. The maximum repayment period is 40 years.
The 3.99% rate is guaranteed for 5 years and will remain at or below market rate for the remaining term.